🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting paid
Page options
43176f8f
Community Member

Getting paid

Hello, as you see, I have a problem with getting paid. Every time I try to withdraw founds, i got this mail:

Hi Anna,
We attempted to process your recent payment request, but unfortunately it failed.
The reason for returned funds: Unable to apply funds.
As a result, the funds have been returned to your Upwork account, and we need you to update your payment method for future payments.

Please, help me solve this problem, thank you for patience.

5 REPLIES 5
AndreaG

Hi Anna,

I checked and it looks like you recently contacted our support team regarding this. Please refer to their reply here and feel free to update your ticket directly if you have any further questions.

~Andrea
Upwork
8ee4a082
Community Member

Hello, i have the same problem. I'm trying to withdraw money to a Paypal account, the account is verified. Help me solve this problem please.

Hi Dmitry,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your withdrawal. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have the same problem. The fee (0.99) has already been deducted. Cannot transfer to my local bank. Ty

Hi May,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members