🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting paid
Page options
mr_pusha
Community Member

Getting paid

I have completed a contract and it has been confirmed by the other contractor, however, the payment has not been added to my balance?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hi Prosper,

- If it was a Fixed Price contract, then you'll be able to find the amount of funds under the "Pending tab" in "Reports Page". And the funds will be available in your balance after 5 days from the payment release date.

- If it was an Hourly Contract, then the funds will be available within 2 weeks (according to the weekly billing cycle). And you can still keep track of everything from "Reports Page".

I hope this helps, Wish you the best of luck.
Youssef

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
youssefbahaa
Community Member

Hi Prosper,

- If it was a Fixed Price contract, then you'll be able to find the amount of funds under the "Pending tab" in "Reports Page". And the funds will be available in your balance after 5 days from the payment release date.

- If it was an Hourly Contract, then the funds will be available within 2 weeks (according to the weekly billing cycle). And you can still keep track of everything from "Reports Page".

I hope this helps, Wish you the best of luck.
Youssef

thank you for your succinct and swift clarification. I have confirmed the payment date too. Thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members