🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting "Can not leave team. You have active ...
Page options
ekondrashev
Community Member

Getting "Can not leave team. You have active contract or proposal with team."

Hi,

I'm getting "Can not leave team. You have active contract or proposal with team." while trying to leave an agency, though I do not have any contracts within an agency.

Could someone let me know how I can leave an agency?

RCS is an agency I'm trying to leave.

Thanks,

Eugene

10 REPLIES 10
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eugene,

Please withdraw all active proposals you've submitted as an agency contractor before using the option to leave the agency you're associated with.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi

I have withdraw all proposal but when "Leave Team " it will show message

You have active proposal with team XXX. You need to end them first before you can leave the team.

Can you please resolve my issue.

Hi Manjeet,

Please attempt to leave the team again and reach back out if you conitinue to have the same issue. Thank you.

~Nina
498cb33f
Community Member

I have been having the same issue for the last 4 months. I have no active proposal with my agency that I want to leave. But still, I keep getting this error: "You have active contract and proposal with team **Edited for Community Guidelines**. You need to end them first before you can leave the team." I even created a support ticket with UpWorks 2 months ago. I followed through with all the steps which they asked me to do. I provided them everything which they asked for: screenshots, and browser HAR logs. And still having the same issue. I even followed up with them and told them the issue is still not resolved and now they have stopped replying to me on my support ticket - I am honestly pretty disappointed with their support team.

Hi Ali,

Apologies for the delay as our support teams are currently experiencing a higher number of contacts than usual. I followed up on your concern with the team assisting you and rest assured that they will address your concerns and questions in the ticket as soon as possible.

We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ AJ
Upwork

Alright, thanks Annie. Yes someone from the support team indeed contacted me, saying the fix is in progress although no estimated timeline has been given. Anyways, thanks a lot for the response. 

Hello Annie! I have same issue with my team. I cannot even manage my payments and hourly rate at settings (pic '123'). There is no button to 'End contract' because customer closed that on August (pic '321'). How can I contact support or someone who can help to reset for 'usual' account?
I've passed identifying and seems it's not all the options at my settings that has to be (screenshot).

Hi Illia,

Arjay here stepping in for Annie Jane. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets and communicate with the team here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
jaymangukiya0001
Community Member

I am facing the same issue, I don't have any active proposal and when i try to exit the team it shows me the same message. I had contacted support 2 weeks ago but I didn't get any response. kindly help me thanks.

Hi Mangukiya,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members