leaplasse

Getting the top rated badge back

Hi!

I've made a huge mistake and after a policy violation, my top rated status was gone (totally my fault, I have been stupid). Is it possible to get it back one day, and if so what are the conditions? My JSS is 95% and I meet all the requirements, 16 weeks out of 16, but with an obvious account hold.

Thanks for reading me!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r

It will come back after 3 months from when it was resolved!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r

It will come back after 3 months from when it was resolved!

mirshahzad

Dear Lea,

The mistake is done by human beings, not non-living, and you accept your request it is your personality, and I appreciate your step. It is my request to Upwork Community Guru's to solve your matter and you are the asset of Upwork.

Best of Luck in the future at the Upwork and continue for more struggling.

Shahzad

@Shahzad A wrote:

Dear Lea,

The mistake is done by human beings, not non-living, and you accept your request it is your personality, and I appreciate your step. It is my request to Upwork Community Gurro's to solve your matter and you are the asset of Upwork.

Best of Luck in the future at the Upwork and continue for more struggling.

Shahzad

what does this even mean?

There is nothing to solve. She got suspended probably for something serious like taking payment off platform. She has to wait 3 months. They aren't going to promote someone who does something like that. She has to take the hit and suck it up. 

leaplasse

I do have to suck it up, I'm relieved there's a way to get it back.

Thanks guys for the answers and support!