🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Getting top rated status
Page options
9478c288
Community Member

Getting top rated status

Hello there,

I just got my earnings more than $1000, and I think I have fulfilled all the requirements to achieve top rated status. when would I get the Top rated badge?

5 REPLIES 5
robin_hyman
Community Member

I just got my earnings more than $1000, and I think I have fulfilled all the requirements to achieve top rated status. when would I get the Top rated badge?

When you've met the criteria. Have you read this?

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068468-Top-Rated

Yeah I went through that. I just completed all the requirements.  When would I get the badge

If you really have completed all requirements, then top rated badge should visible on your profile immediately (happened for me too). If not, contact upwork support. They are cooperative. 

petra_r
Community Member

Arjuna D wrote:

Yeah I went through that. I just completed all the requirements.  When would I get the badge

Generally within 48 hours. No need to contact support, it would be a waste of your and their time.

NikolaS

Hi Arjuna,

I am sorry for the late response. Please note that 12-month earnings reflect your earnings before Upwork fees, including bonuses and refunds. However, It does not include transactions that are “pending” or “in review” and transactions from agency contracts. Let us know if you have further questions.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members