cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give me my 10 minutes!

Karli R Member Since: Aug 1, 2014
1 of 6
I always hit the stop working button shortly after it takes the screenshot since I'm assuming that's what it uses as a yardstick to measure time. I've been marking up my "stop working" times during the day and later checked them against my work diary. What I discovered was that it always snips away the last section which is around 10 minutes. Considering I normally start/stop at least 4 times a day, that's friggin huge. Why can't I have all of my time marked up?
Community Guru
Margaret P Member Since: Jul 7, 2007
2 of 6
According to this profile you are posting this message as, you have no jobs and no time logged. So do you have 2 accounts then? What account are you logging this time as?
Community Leader
André U Member Since: Dec 5, 2013
3 of 6
Usually, the screenshot marks the time when a new section has been successfully tracked. Example: You start working at 10:02. The initial "beginning screenshot" comes up after 20-30 seconds which tells you that the tracking is now active. Let's say you finished at 10:57, but the screen did not pop up yet and the last one was at 10:45. If you don't wait until the next screen comes up, you worked 12 minutes for free. All I can say is that I do always check the "work history" to make sure it has been counted. I have never had an instance when it did not, but better safe than sorry. Best, André
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 6
Hi Karli, The reason why sometimes the last screenshot and time slot are not registered in your Work Diary might be that you click the Stop button on your tracker right when you see the screenshot pop-up message but before it actually loads. Please, allow several seconds for the screenshot pop-up message to disappear before you stop the tracker. I hope it answers your question.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Karli R Member Since: Aug 1, 2014
5 of 6
Yes I just learned i can hover the mouse over the icon and the amount of time left per week changes ~10 seconds after the screenshot is taken, if I wait for that it counts. @Margaret - It was a private invite from a local company, I don't know if its supposed to show up.
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
6 of 6
I am glad it all makes sense now, Karli! It takes a little time to get used to how the Team App works, but after that it is all easy. Also, your hourly contract will show on your profile about 24 hours after at least $1.00 is paid. So if the payment for your first week of work is still in security period, I would say your contract will show on your profile around Thursday. Here is a short help article about it. And one last thing, I would recommend you complete your profile (even if you are not going to actively apply for jobs now) since it could get flagged. Best,
~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS