🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Given Bad Feedback Without Any Reason
Page options
fc00de14
Community Member

Given Bad Feedback Without Any Reason

Hi Upworkers,

My name is Aroop Sarkar, I have 7+ years of experience in the IT industry. Before Upwork I used LinkedIn as my business source. I have many clients on LinkedIn. The issue is that one of the client gave me a bad review due to which I am not getting any Job invitation since then. I am applying for more than 100 jobs but it does not convert into a client. I am worried as I am unable to get business. Please help me with your suggestions on this.

I will be great-full

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Aroop, 

I understand that you are concerned with the negative feedback that you had received from your client and how this affects your future job opportunities. You do have the option to respond to the feedback you received and explain your side of the story. This way both the client's feedback and your response will be visible to all future clients looking at your history. You can read more about how to dispute and respond to feedback in this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
bobafett999
Community Member

Well you will just have to suck it up and move on.  You have a very low rate.  You work for $5/hr.  With low rate you will only attract cheapos who expect the whole world for pennies. 

And remember you and the buyer can fire each other for no reason at all.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members