🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Glitch on Proposals page
Page options
wendy_writes
Community Member

Glitch on Proposals page

Guys, make sure you check your Proposals page; I believe the glitch I'm experiencing can have  a negative impact on stats.

Friday a long-term client opened a new and on-going job which I accepted and client approved. The work needed was completed and approved late Saturday.  The monies due now show in Pending and is an accurate reflection of % due Upwork.

Issue is the proposal still shows as 'Active' on my proposals page.  Obviously this is incorrect.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

That's, correct, Wendy, withdrawing a proposal that's showing here will have no effect on your active contract here

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Wendy,

It looks like the job posting showing under active proposals and the contract have different names (even though they are with the same client.) So what I believe happened here is the client had invited you to apply to a job posting but then sent you a direct offer separate from the job posting and the proposal. That's why the proposal is still showing as active and it is by design. Feel free to check with your client and withdraw your proposal if you don't need it anymore.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Val, are you are saying

a) seeing as the immediate need has been met and

b) the signed contact b/w us is open (ongoing) for work as needed

c) I should just withdraw proposal from one currently showing as open and

d) this will have no impact on existing contract?

Once I hear back from you to this effect I'll take appropriate action.  I just want to make doubly sure I understand ....

That's, correct, Wendy, withdrawing a proposal that's showing here will have no effect on your active contract here

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks so much, Valeria -

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members