🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Glitch with Job Invitations
Page options
randymyers
Community Member

Glitch with Job Invitations

In case nobody else has mentioned this, ...........there is an indicator icon in the shape of a bell that shows that you have something to read.  When I click on it, and it shows that I have an invitation to interview and I then click on THAT, instead of taking me to that specific invitation, like it always had before, it just takes me to the whole "Find Work" page.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Randy M wrote:

In case nobody else has mentioned this, ...........there is an indicator icon in the shape of a bell that shows that you have something to read.  When I click on it, and it shows that I have an invitation to interview and I then click on THAT, instead of taking me to that specific invitation, like it always had before, it just takes me to the whole "Find Work" page.

Thanks

Same here. Cleared my browser history and everything. It actually did work with a different browser. I found if you click "see all notifications" at the bottom of the notification tab, you can see the invitations with a "respond" button. I was able to access them from there. Don't know if that's new, but I don't like it. 

Yeah, strangely enough, my work around is that I have elected to get emails about invitations to interview and when I click on the link in the email, it does take me to that particular invite.  I got a letter about the ususal stuff, clearing your browser and such but this isn't about that.

NikolaS

Hi Martina and Randy,

Sorry for the late response. One of our team members will reach out to each of you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page. Thank you for your patience.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Still no fix for this problem.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Randy,

It looks like our agent reached out to you already. You should also be able to access the ticket directly here. Kindly check that ticket and follow up with our agent. Once they have more information about the issue you're experiencing, our agent will assist you accordingly.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths