🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Glitch with format for submitting proposals w...
Page options
skh0711
Community Member

Glitch with format for submitting proposals when invited

Hi all, 

I'm just curious if anyone else does the same thing I often do when submitting a proposal after being invited.

When you get invited and you click "accept invitation," that slide-out box appears where you enter all your info. I can't tell you how many times I've accidentally / thoughtlessly clicked in the gray area bewteen the text boxes and the scroll bar and evaporated my proposal. If you click in that gray area, the slide-out goes away. You lose everything you've entered and are forced to click "accept invitation" again and repeat the whole thing. It's such a drag.

I know this is my fault--I'm the one making the goof--but has anyone found a way to avoid this or to retrieve what you had entered before you clicked away from it? Also, if anyone from Upwork reads this and could take the issue into consideration--possibly figure out a way to stop this from happening--that would be great. 

Thanks to you all! Happy Saturday (or Sunday--depending on where you are)!

Sharon

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
browersr
Community Member

I go to the full screen to submit my proposals, not the slide-out. An additional recommendation is to type anything of length in a text editor and then copy it over. There can be any number of issues that prevent a proper submission and you don't want to lose a bunch of work over it. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
browersr
Community Member

I go to the full screen to submit my proposals, not the slide-out. An additional recommendation is to type anything of length in a text editor and then copy it over. There can be any number of issues that prevent a proper submission and you don't want to lose a bunch of work over it. 

skh0711
Community Member

Thank you, Scott! I knew there would be a simple solution that I just wasn't thinking about! 

Have a great night!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths