🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Gmail filter think that Upwork payment confir...
Page options
josephjohn_78
Community Member

Gmail filter think that Upwork payment confirmation email is a phishing/scam email

upwork.jpg

This is the 2nd time I have seen Gmail marked Upwork's email as spam. Is it just my gmail account? Just curious. 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joseph, 

Please know that the team has been made aware of this. In the meantime, you can click on the "Looks safe" button just beside the "Report dangerous" button so that Gmail flags the email address as safe. If this persists in the future, please come back here so that we can investigate it further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Joseph, 

Please know that the team has been made aware of this. In the meantime, you can click on the "Looks safe" button just beside the "Report dangerous" button so that Gmail flags the email address as safe. If this persists in the future, please come back here so that we can investigate it further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Happened twice with me too.
On 29 Jan & 5th Feb's payment processing emails.

Hi Avery!

I did marked the email as "Looks safe". I think I did the same in the past too. May be an year ago if I recalls correctly. But, gmail shows the email as spam again. Gmail spam algorithm may have changed again. I dunno..

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members