11 of 60

Gorgeous work, Pascal!

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 60

@Melissa T wrote:

@Petra R wrote:

I have nothing substantial to add as I am in a different category and am seeing the opposite trend, just wanted to say that I just spent quite some time enjoying your portfolio.

you're very talented and versatile. 

True story. Your matte paintings, especially, are superb.  

Right? I love how broad his range is. Totally different "things" and yet each spectacularly well executed.

financemark
Community Guru
Mark K Member Since: Jul 7, 2016
13 of 60

Pascal,

Some of the comments here are unhelpful -- and seem to originate from bitterness: I would ignore them. 

This is a "global" free-for-all jobs marketplace dictated almost entirely be price.  Not ideal for workers in high-paying countries -- but not impossible.....for example: I am finding that many US Clients are turning away from non-US Freelancers, for various reasons - and seeking US Only -and region-specific.   UW is a US-based Co --- but they have absolutely no allegiances to the US....

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

MK

lascap_01
Community Guru
Pascal S Member Since: Mar 23, 2016
14 of 60

@Mark K wrote:

Pascal,

Some of the comments here are unhelpful -- and seem to originate from bitterness: I would ignore them. 

This is a "global" free-for-all jobs marketplace dictated almost entirely be price.  Not ideal for workers in high-paying countries -- but not impossible.....for example: I am finding that many US Clients are turning away from non-US Freelancers, for various reasons - and seeking US Only -and region-specific.   UW is a US-based Co --- but they have absolutely no allegiances to the US....

An alternative is TopTal -- they challenge the Freelancer prior to entry -- different model, higher quality.

MK

I agree with you Mark and Yes I am working on building a new profile on these specialized platform

Thanks!

lascap_01
Community Guru
Pascal S Member Since: Mar 23, 2016
15 of 60

Thanks for all your nice comments!

but unfortunately I cant' find enough work here I will have to "move on " soon

Smiley Sad

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
16 of 60

Don't "move on" Pascal, there ARE clients who will love (and pay for) your amazing work.

Maybe not enough to be your only source of income (I honestly don't know as we plaz in different games,) but as part of your income I think your feedback history speaks for itself.

rolludesig
Community Guru
Rahul V Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
17 of 60

I really hope things will improve after sep1 when inactive freelancers will be removed from search list if i am rightSmiley Happy

rolludesig
Community Guru
18 of 60

i have been saying this since last 3 months...the budget of clients now a days posting in design catagory is simply too less...

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
19 of 60

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

. If the two of you didn't remind us every month for the last couple of years that everything is awful, I'd think the rapture was here.

rolludesig
Community Guru
20 of 60

actually jennifer issue is you dont belong to design catagory so you really dont know the situation there..the budget of clients in your catgory may be pretty good but its not the case in design & creative .

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS