🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Good day, My client want to pay me but he doe...
Page options
efbc8cd7
Community Member

Good day, My client want to pay me but he doesn't know how ,he can only send bonus

Good day, My client want to pay me but he doesn't know how ,he can only send bonus

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ammar, 

I checked your account and it looks like you are referring to your hourly contract. You may refer your client to this help article for more information on how they can pay their freelancers for hourly contracts. 

Since it seems like you and your client are new to Upwork, you may both want to check the resources we have compiled here for more information about getting started on Upwork. Hopefully, it helps you and your client familiarize yourself with Upwork. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

If he only knows how to send a bonus, then tell him that he can go ahead and send a bonus.

If you don't know how Upwork works from a client's perspective, then you can't really do a lot to help him.

You could tell him that if he is having trouble or has questions, he could come to this thread or this Forum and get help. We are friendly and very willing to help inexperienced users learn how to do things.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ammar, 

I checked your account and it looks like you are referring to your hourly contract. You may refer your client to this help article for more information on how they can pay their freelancers for hourly contracts. 

Since it seems like you and your client are new to Upwork, you may both want to check the resources we have compiled here for more information about getting started on Upwork. Hopefully, it helps you and your client familiarize yourself with Upwork. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members