cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good fit badge again??§

Ace Contributor
Sadak N Member Since: Jan 30, 2010
1 of 19

Is the " Goof fit badge" going to be displayed again or what? Any idea about that? 

Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
2 of 19

Where you have read it?I thinks its gone and now i think autohide option will do the same job.Not sure but Modes can explain it well.

Ace Contributor
Sadak N Member Since: Jan 30, 2010
3 of 19

@Iftikhar I wrote:

Where you have read it?I thinks its gone and now i think autohide option will do the same job.Not sure but Modes can explain it well.

Here is one:

https://www.odesk.com/jobs/Sports-Article-Writer_~01aff5c3f859fde317

Have a look at this link!

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
4 of 19

Valeria has said it'sa mistake and they're not supposed to be there - but they surely are creeping back in. They're obviously tinkering with something, or regouping the robots...

Community Guru
Iftikhar I Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
5 of 19

I have not seen any good fit badge there may be the job is not for me and is for you.

Not sure if its bug or they are going to relaunch it.

Ace Contributor
Razvan S Member Since: Mar 16, 2012
6 of 19

I saw it too on some jobs last days.

Ace Contributor
Nanang T Member Since: Nov 22, 2014
7 of 19

yes, it's there. And I was fortunate enough to win a job that display this badge yesterday.Smiley Wink

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
8 of 19

Could we please have some official notification from oDesk that the Good Fit badge has been relaunched? To re-introduce it like this is just sneaky and unprofessional. The powers that be are proud to make big announcements whenever they want (when something has been done that wasn't up for discussion), but can't announce something like this? Was the plan really so shallow as to gain kudos by removing it, then sneak it in again?? or has it been massively revamped? and if it has, thenwhy has it not been proudly announced?

Remember this is not just cosmetic or an irrelevant distraction - the badge puts the application above others on the list, so that it has a real and significant effect on those applications receiving it - and vice versa. It was withdrawn because the results of its decisions were hardly better than random, and the powers that be finally accepted that ... so if it has now been re-introduced, we are a least owed an explanation of what has been done to improve it;and yes, an official announcement.

Bottom line - if something is so shaky that they don't even feel happy announcing it, then it shouldn't have been introduced anyway...

Any mods to answer??

Ace Contributor
Zubair J Member Since: Apr 6, 2015
9 of 19

Hi Iftikhar,

I saw it 4 to 5 times now. Maybe it is by mistake or a bug, I think oDesk will update it.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
10 of 19

Hi Sadak, Stephen and others,

I have a confirmation from the Team that Good Fit badges are not being re-introduced and our intention is not to go forward with this feature. However, there is an internal issue that causes the badges to be displayed on some jobs for some users. This issue should be resolved this week.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS