🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Google Ads Display Certification Error !!...
Page options
surajgurung1
Community Member

Google Ads Display Certification Error !!!

I have been trying to add my Google Ads Certification in Upwork but whenever I am clicking tp sign in to Academy of Arts , displays an error message with This page does not exist.

Can anyone pls help to add my certification details?

Yes I am logged in Gmail with which I have earned the certification.

Thank you

Suraj

9 REPLIES 9
JoanneP

Hi Suraj,

A member of our team will reach out to you via ticket and assist further, thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you Joanne.

Hi Joanne,

None of upwork team has reached with solutions yet!!!

May I know when will he/she reach me?

Thanks

Hi Suraj,

A member of the team has reached out to you already regarding your concern and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks Bojan but not received email at **Edited for community guidelines**

Can you please resend?

Waiting...

Thank you

Suraj

Hi Suraj, 

I followed up with the team about your request and the email is resent. Please check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. 

Let us know if you received the email.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I have sent my google certificate pdf copy to the upwork adwords group. Hope this time I will see in my profile 🙂 .

Thank you

jinksky
Community Member

hi im having this issue too. can you help with adding my google display certification to my profile

Hi Philip,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already have an open ticket regarding your issue with certification. Please allow time for our team to carefully review your account and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members