🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Google Authencator Verification
Page options
imdad-g-designer
Community Member

Google Authencator Verification

I have not access to phone on which I used authenticator app for account security So now when I login to upwork on laptop or pc Its require 6 digit code that is generated from google authenticator app. So I lost my phone where I set up this authenticator verification for upwork and I am unble to access upwork not having 6 digit code.
Is there any solution to disable extra more security on upwork?
When I disble these two step or authenticator verification on mobile app It again request to add 6 six digit code from authenticator app for confirmation
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Imdad,

I checked your account, and it looks like you already have a ticket regarding your concern with the authenticator. One of our team members will update you directly on your ticket to assist further.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
JoanneP

Hi Imdad,

I checked your account, and it looks like you already have a ticket regarding your concern with the authenticator. One of our team members will update you directly on your ticket to assist further.  

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thanks Joanne Marie P

I have found my lost mobile and resolved my authenticator verification issue. Now I am able to login. Upwork support agent also contact me by mail for this issue.

Thank you very much Upwork support team.

I have no idea how to use Goigle Authenticator. It is set up on my tablet but I can't figure out how to use it.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nancy,

You can check this help article for more information on how to use the authenticator app.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, I have the same problem, I've reset my phone and lost the google authenticator, I need a new barcode to scan.

Hi Murad,

I've let our team know about your concern with the authenticator. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello! I lost my mobile app for authentication as I reset my phone and forgot to transfer my account from the app. Now I have installed it again and cannot access the account settings as it is asking 6 digit code to proceed. Please help me with this.

Hi Sagheer,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via email to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
326d793c
Community Member

i have also same issue how to resolve that

i have not access to phone on which I used authenticator app for account security So now when I login to upwork on laptop or pc Its require 6 digit code that is generated from google authenticator app. So I lost my phone where I set up this authenticator verification for upwork and I am unble to access upwork not having 6 digit code.
When I disble these two step or authenticator verification on mobile app It again request to add 6 six digit code from authenticator app for confirmation

Hi Ammar,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Joanne. Unfortunately I have hit the same brick wall. I had to reset my phone as it was having issue with Contacts not showing up. Now I can't find upwork on that Google Authenticator I was using for logging in. Any solution Please ?

Hi Waqas,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets and coordinate with the here once your case if fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
marvismanio
Community Member

Hi i have the same problem can you help me? I cant get my salary

Hi Marvis,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
eb519954
Community Member

I have the same problem. Can someone help me. 

Hi Swinder Kaur,

I've escalated your concern with your authenticator. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
31f22557
Community Member

Hello, I have the same problem, I've reset my phone and lost the google authenticator, I need a new barcode to scan. This is not my original account I wrote.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via email to assist you with your request. 

Please close your new account in order not to violate Upwork's TOS! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
upworkmizan
Community Member

I have not access to phone on which I used authenticator app for account security So now when I login to upwork on laptop or pc Its require 6 digit code that is generated from google authenticator app. So I lost my phone where I set up this authenticator verification for upwork and I am unble to access upwork not having 6 digit code.

Hi Mizanur,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
darskadi
Community Member

I have the same problem. Can someone help me?

Hi Darshan,

Sure thing! Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members