🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Got Paid But 0 Earning
Page options
rohailim
Community Member

Got Paid But 0 Earning

Hi Team Upwork,

Greetings! I'm fairly new to this platform.

1. I got paid by the client and it shows that contract has ended & I also got feedback from the client. However, when I goto PAYMENT settings, it shows 0 earnings there.

2. I have 1 completed Job & 1 job is in progress but when I see my profile as "Viewer". I see 1 Complete job but 0 Jobs in progress.

Thanks in advance. 

Regards

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Rohail,

For the recently ended contract, the payment is currently pending and you can check it in your transaction history. For the currently active contract, you have not submitted your work yet for review. The client has 14 days from the most recent submission on a milestone to review and approve or request changes. If your client doesn't respond to any milestone submission within 14 days, the deposit is automatically released to you. To learn more about Fixed Price protection, please check this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JoanneP

Hi Rohail,

I checked your account and it looks like the earnings you mentioned are currently pending. When your client releases a milestone or final payment on a fixed-price job, it immediately shows as pending on your financial account. Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period. Please read this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
rohailim
Community Member

Hi Marie,

Thanks for your quick and kind response. 

Attached, please find the screenshot. I believe, there are 2 jobs on my account, 1 is in progress & the other one is completed. The complete job has my & client feedback both + the earnings that I have got. Shouldn't the earning on that completed job be reflected on my account?

Hi Rohail,

For the recently ended contract, the payment is currently pending and you can check it in your transaction history. For the currently active contract, you have not submitted your work yet for review. The client has 14 days from the most recent submission on a milestone to review and approve or request changes. If your client doesn't respond to any milestone submission within 14 days, the deposit is automatically released to you. To learn more about Fixed Price protection, please check this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
rohailim
Community Member

Oh Alright.

Thanks. I think, its sorted now.

Regards

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths