🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Got punished for helping client
Page options
fd9f3067
Community Member

Got punished for helping client

I had a hourly project but the client had limited budget so I offered him fixed price project. So he cancelled the hourly project and started a new fixed price project. But I didn't have any earnings from the first project. And thus my JSS is now 95% only for doing a favor to my client.

It's nothing for the client, he will even forget that but my JSS is my career......

Is there any way, just any way to get my JSS??

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Of course you can get back to 100% in the future, JSS changes every 2 weeks. Just need to close more projects in the future with positive private feedback.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
tagrendy
Community Member

Projects with no earning don't have negative effect on JSS unless the client leaves a negative private feedback. In this case, the client might've left 6/10 private feedback or so. You can't undo it now, the only way to increase JSS is to have better feedbacks for future projects. 95% also is not that bad.

Since you're still working with this client, I'd be thinking about the feedback they'll leave after this project is closed, if for the first project they already left negative feedback.

Thanks for your reply

There is no way that he left negative review in the first project...even if
so then I would say he did injustice to me then.... It's totally senseless
to leave negative feedback as the cancellation was only for starting new
one....

Is there any way to get back to 100% in future or it will always be below
100%??

Of course you can get back to 100% in the future, JSS changes every 2 weeks. Just need to close more projects in the future with positive private feedback.

O
fd9f3067
Community Member

Thanks a lot Tatevik

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members