🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Got some offer from Upwork but not sure that ...
Page options
designsmd
Community Member

Got some offer from Upwork but not sure that it was from Upwork

Hello everyone,

Around a week ago I got an email from Suleiman Kakangi (as from Upwork Talent Success) inviting me to stand out as an expert on Upwork. It was said that I should submit an application with my email address and some other details. Not sure regarding this offer because the application form is hosted at Monday.com not at Upwork site.  Also, the email design differs from usual Upwork mailings.

How do you think - is this a trustful offer? Did anyone else get the same invitation? 

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Marina,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the email you are referring to? Could you please provide the screenshot of the email you received? I will be sure to look into your report and escalate it accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork
pxl-tech
Community Member

I received the same e-mail coming from**Edited for Community Guidelines**. It links to some google form and all the links in the e-mail link are from salesloflinks.com - this seems pretty sketchy, but just want to make sure. Footer is this:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Frank,

Rest assured, the email you have received is from our end and the person who reached out to you is part of our team as well. If you have any additional questions, feel free to follow up here or directly on the email you have received. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Monday.com

Google sheets. Google forms.

salesloflinks.com

Upwork users are wise to suspect that these off-site random requests are part of scams and schemes. Legitimate Upwork employees should not be using these. It will seem suspicious every time.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members