🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » HELLO, HOW LONG DOES THE REVIEW OF A PROJECT ...
Page options
andresduk
Community Member

HELLO, HOW LONG DOES THE REVIEW OF A PROJECT THAT LOADS MY PORTFOLIOS DELAY?

HELLO, HOW LONG DOES THE REVIEW OF A PROJECT THAT LOADS MY PORTFOLIOS DELAY? THANKS.

7 REPLIES 7
mtngigi
Community Member

andres daniel d wrote:

HELLO, HOW LONG DOES THE REVIEW OF A PROJECT THAT LOADS MY PORTFOLIOS DELAY? THANKS.

What do you mean by "review of a project that loads your portfolio"?

It happens that I shared a project that I did to a client, but it is given "under review" and this is since yesterday

'ss
andres daniel d wrote:

It happens that I shared a project that I did to a client, but it is given "under review" and this is since yesterday

Still don't understand - are you trying to get client permission to use their job in your portfolio? If that's the case, it can take awhile ... I think up to three weeks. If the client never responds, it automatically becomes okay to use in your portfolio.

If that's not what your asking ... sorry I can't be of help.

ok, if that's it thank you very much

I think that it takes three days, not three weeks, but perhaps a moderator will confirm this.

Christine A wrote:

I think that it takes three days, not three weeks, but perhaps a moderator will confirm this.

I think (know) you're right ... I knew it was three something. It's been awhile since I've used it (because of the specialized portfolio nightmare).

Read:

Enhance Your Profile

"Where possible, you can link items to past Upwork contracts. These items will be displayed more prominently and help build your credibility in the marketplace. We’ll automatically email the client when a portfolio item has been linked, giving them three days to reject it before the item will be publicly linked to their history."

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths