🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » HELP! Accidently hid a client message
Page options
nouvelagemedia
Community Member

HELP! Accidently hid a client message

Hi there,

I accidentally hid a client message, and now I can't view it in my feed unless I search for the client name in the search bar. Is there a way to unhide messages that you accidentally hide so that it is displayed in your inbox?

nouvelagemedia_0-1647563926653.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bilsim
Community Member

If you go to hidden messages, and fully open the message, it should pop back to your inbox list permanently on its own (until you hide it again manually). You may test it: open the message fully, then close your browser/tab. Then go to a different browser/tab and check your inbox list, it should be there. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
bilsim
Community Member

If you go to hidden messages, and fully open the message, it should pop back to your inbox list permanently on its own (until you hide it again manually). You may test it: open the message fully, then close your browser/tab. Then go to a different browser/tab and check your inbox list, it should be there. 

Awesome, thank you so much. 

ecae5d75
Community Member

How do I find the hidden messages button, I am having the same issue?

0e1b6327
Community Member

I couldn't discover a solution. I just typed the client's name into the search box located at the top of the message area. This resolved my problem, but there should be an option to unhide it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members