cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP...I finished the work but i dont know how to sent

Highlighted
Irdjan N Member Since: Feb 1, 2019
1 of 7

HELLO EVERYONE. IM NEW HERE . I WANT TO ASK FOR SOMETHING. I HAVE FINISHED MY WORK FOR MY CLIENT. IT IS A WEEKLY 10 HOUR LIMITED WORK. I DONT KNOW HOW TO SEND THE JOB.WHICH IS THE SAFE WAY. I WORK WITH THIS CLIENT MANUAL TIME. PLEASE CAN YOU HELP ME_

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 7

Just send the client his work.

There is no "safe" way to do manual time.

AND STOP SPAMMING!!!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Will L Member Since: Jul 9, 2015
3 of 7

If you really want to be paid for your work, why are you using manual time instead of the TimeTracker app?

Your client has no obligation to pay you for any manual time, even if (s)he allows you to add it to your time log..

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 7

The best manual time curb stomp I saw was on reddit. Guy put in 20 hours of manual time at $300/hour because it was christmas and told the client he had to pay 3x his normal rate. Guy logs 20 hours of manual time. Client said "uhh, what?" and disputed and POOF we got to watch the guy's hours and money go bye bye on his profile. lol

Highlighted
Mazibur R Member Since: Feb 3, 2019
5 of 7

Very sad 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
6 of 7

Mazibur R wrote:

Very sad 

If you're talking to me, nah it wasn't. The guy was trying to take advantage of the client probably desperate for a fix. Guy thought he had an easy $6k out of a desperate person. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Kathy T Member Since: Jul 17, 2015
7 of 7

You can attached the work to a message in the workroom on this site. Or you can send it any way you and the client agree to, such as emailing, dropbox, google drive ftp or anything else. 

As for manual hours,- be careful with that. Not saying it will happen, but manual hours are not covered under Upwork's Payment Protection Plan. That means, even though your client agreed on the hours and agreed on manual time, the client can dispute those hours and you have no proof that you actually worked that many hours. If a client disputes manual hours, you have NO recourse. Client does not have to pay for them. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS