cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP WITH MY ACCOUNT

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
11 of 14

Thanks for clarifying, Ma Janet. Please know that the team has emailed you on the email address associated with your active Upwork account. Please check your email for more information on how you can recover your login information.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Ma Janet D Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
12 of 14

Hello Avery,

I just want to clarify that your team had emailed me thru that old active upwork account, but not the main old active account (as there is a duplicate) which I am using for work. My problem here is I forgot the email address that I am using for my main old active user account .  Even if I knew the password but then it was locked so I cannot log in without changing the password.  After I changed the password for that main active account, your team emailed me, it was sent to the email used by the old account. So what happend is that the password of the old unused account  was the one being changed.

The security question for each of the account are also different.  What I constantly asked was about my pet while working with the main account.  With this old unused account I was asked for a best friend's name. 

Please do bare with me.  I really needed my main account be fixed.  Thank you Miss Avery.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
13 of 14

Hi Ma Janet, 

I apologise for the delay. I have asked the team to reach out to you through the email address associated with the account you are posting from to help you resolve this issue. 

As a gentle reminder, once this issue has been resolved, please make sure to close this account to comply with the Upwork ToS.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Ma Janet D Member Since: Jan 6, 2019
14 of 14

Hello Avery,

Thank you so much.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS