cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP

ranell7
Ranell W Member Since: Jul 12, 2016
1 of 5

I am trying to set up my profile and it won't let me past the first page.  Keeps insisting I need a photo so I have tried to upload two different photos and they keep loading sideways.  I can't find any way to turn them and they won't be accepted sideways.  Would someone please help me.  I have just about reached my wits end with this site.  

Ranell

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 5

Hi Ranell, 

I'm sorry fort the inconvenience. There is a known issue that is affecting how some users profile images are displayed and the engineering team is currently looking for a solution. You can try rotating your picture before you upload it as it has resolved the problem for many users.

~ Avery
Upwork
ranell7
Ranell W Member Since: Jul 12, 2016
3 of 5

I have tried multiple times to upload a photo and am having no success.  If i pick a photo that is right side up it will turn it.  If i turn the photo it will keep it the same.  Of course I can't do anything until I load this photo.  I am not a happy camper.  I have tried everything and can't get this photo uploaded correctly.  Someone please tell me how I can bypass this it says a picture is optional but it won't let you continue to the next page until you have uploaded a photo.  How is that optional?  

Ranell

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 5

If I were you, I would try to convert the image to a different format and see if it works that way. I can't remember the formats they accept though.

ravi_iitian
Community Guru
Ravindra B Member Since: Sep 27, 2015
5 of 5

Hi Ranell,

You can try removing orientation metadata from the image using this:

http://www.verexif.com/en/

"Certa bonum certamen"
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS