🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: HINDU UNDIVIDED FAMILY Bank Account
Page options
hkfl
Community Member

HINDU UNDIVIDED FAMILY Bank Account

Hello Team,

Can I add the HINDU UNDIVIDED FAMILY (HUF) bank account to my profile for the money withdrawal?

Thank You!!

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Hermant,

We do everything we can to make getting your funds simple and straightforward, but sometimes there are rules we have to follow. Depending upon your home country or bank, Direct to Local Bank payments may be subject to different timing, fees, or restrictions. Feel free to check this help article to be more acquainted with how the procedures work. Let me know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
NikolaS

Hi Hermant,

Following up to add information. While you should be able to add an account you are a joint co-signer on we won't be able to advise on the specifics of your local banking systems and reporting income to your local authorities. You may wish to consult with a trusted tax expert or advisor. Upwork cannot provide tax advice.

Additionally, feel free to check out the Upwork India Group for more information and post there to see if other people in your location had experience setting up this payment method. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
09ed810f
Community Member

Hi Hemant, 

If you could successfuly connect HUF account to upwork for withdrawal, then please guide me. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths