🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: HOW DO I GET PAID TO MY ACCOUNT IN PAKIST...
Page options
kamalkhan1960
Community Member

HOW DO I GET PAID TO MY ACCOUNT IN PAKISTAN?

How Do I get paid to my account in Pakistan. I have Already Given my Account details , IBAN Number etc etc .

Regards

Kamal Khan

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Kamal,

When a client releases a milestone payment, it goes through a 5-day security period, and will show under the Pending tab of your Overview page (Reports > Overview). These funds will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details in your Transaction History. The 5-day security period allows the system to process and clear the payments. Please read this article for more information about Fixed-Price Protection.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kamal,

You should be able to withdraw the available funds from your Upwork account to your payment method by using the Get Paid Now button under the Available tab or by going to your Settings> Get Paid and click Get Paid Now. 

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have completed the Project and First Milestone was Paid a week back and Today was Paid my Final Milestone  But Balance is still showing OLD / First Milestone . When Will this Final Payment Reflect so That I can get Paid Lumpsum?  =>

Research legal standing, contact and obtain offers, and define recommended action for eight bonds: (WKN A1E85T, A1H3HQ, A1YCN1, A1H3M9, A0GFX3, A0GGM0, 0QAC6W, A0NXBN, A0RDAG)
Payment
Status
Paid
Original Amount
$XXX.00
Amount Requested
$XXX.00
Amount released
$XXX.00 released on Mar 12
When will This amount reflect in My Balance?

Regards

Kamal Khan

Hi Kamal,

When a client releases a milestone payment, it goes through a 5-day security period, and will show under the Pending tab of your Overview page (Reports > Overview). These funds will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details in your Transaction History. The 5-day security period allows the system to process and clear the payments. Please read this article for more information about Fixed-Price Protection.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank You For your reply & Patience.  this is my First time Thats why soo many Questions.

Regards

Kamal Khan

Thank You Bojan

bilal1983
Community Member

Hi Kamal,

Just a heads up.

Please remove your contact number from your profile, as it is not allowed to display such personal information there.

Any contact information on the profile page is prohibited.

Best of luck with your endeavours.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths