🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hard task counting for Top Rated eligible wee...
Page options
slavkoa
Community Member

Hard task counting for Top Rated eligible weeks counter ?

I`m looking for 4 weeks at Top Rated eligible weeks and they are not moving up or down ?
Are they not need to count up to 16 or down to 0 ?
Why are they stalled ?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Slavko,

I'm afraid there's no way for you to access this info from your profile directly. However, you can refer to the chart shown in this help article to give you an idea of how the calculation for the eligible weeks works.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
LuiggiR

Hi Slavko,

This is because before the number of eligible weeks starts increasing, the non-eligible ones need to start falling off the calculation. Once this happens you will see that the count of eligible weeks will start to go up, provided your Job Success Score stays over 90%. Feel free to check this help article for more information on the Top Rated criteria. 

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
slavkoa
Community Member

Luiggi R wrote:

Hi Slavko,

This is because before the number of eligible weeks starts increasing, the non-eligible ones need to start falling off the calculation. Once this happens you will see that the count of eligible weeks will start to go up, provided your Job Success Score stays over 90%. Feel free to check this help article for more information on the Top Rated criteria. 

Thank you,

Once this happens, is there a exact data or date?
Where to see this non-eligible falling off the calculation weeks counter ?
Thank you,

Hi Slavko,

I'm afraid there's no way for you to access this info from your profile directly. However, you can refer to the chart shown in this help article to give you an idea of how the calculation for the eligible weeks works.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
slavkoa
Community Member

@ Luiggi R

Thank you.
Screenshot_2020-09-28 My Stats.png
By looking at this table i need to wait 16 weeks before counter start counting and then 10 weeks until get to 16.
26 weeks in total.
Now is all clear.
EDIT:

If someone elese need to calculate this formula is simple :

33 - Top Rated eligible weeks(0 to 16) = number of weeks to wait.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members