Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Upwork removed the Chat support?

nirveek_ghosh
Nirveek G Member Since: Feb 6, 2017
21 of 23

Isn't that a little biased Smiley Happy

With a close to 90% job success score for over 12 months, I'm not top rated (because of reasons unknown to me). And now I've been stopped using the chat support as well for that.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
22 of 23

Nichola,

I'm sorry you find it confusing. As I explained earlier with the new flow we intend to direct users to best self-help options and if they still can't find answers to their questions, they'll be directed to the best team that can address their concerns. That way most users can actually find answers to their questions faster than before.

~ Valeria
Upwork
mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
23 of 23

@Valeria K wrote:

Nichola,

I'm sorry you find it confusing. As I explained earlier with the new flow we intend to direct users to best self-help options and if they still can't find answers to their questions, they'll be directed to the best team that can address their concerns. That way most users can actually find answers to their questions faster than before.

"Faster" being a relative term. It was not readily apparent that those of us with access to live chat could still get there, but only by going through quite a few steps. An email (or something) to announce this new process would have been appreciated.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS