🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Has anyone else noticed there are fewer j...
Page options
joansands
Community Member

Has anyone else noticed there are fewer jobs posted since the connects change?

I am trying to be more selective in how I spend my connects - but it seems as though there are fewer jobs being posted since the change was made to connects. Is anyone else noticing that?

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Joan S wrote:

I am trying to be more selective in how I spend my connects - but it seems as though there are fewer jobs being posted since the change was made to connects. Is anyone else noticing that?

Why would there be any change in client behavior? It doesn't affect them, quite apart from the fact that the change is only halfway through.

Petra - I thought I read somewhere that clients now have a new charge when they post a job that they didn't have before. I could be wrong and it would not be the first time.

Joan S wrote:

Petra - I thought I read somewhere that clients now have a new charge when they post a job that they didn't have before. I could be wrong and it would not be the first time.

Nope, only if they want to invite a chunk of people, in which case they would likely not be posting public job posts in the first place. That change, if anything, could cause a slight (?) increase in public job posts.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members