cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HasOffers Certification

popovicvuk
Vuk P Member Since: Dec 29, 2016
1 of 4

A lot of my clients in affiliate marketing are using HasOffers. I don't see that certification in the list. All alternatives are taken away from me.

I can't put a link in my profile due to contact policies (ridiculous! why would i even risk ruining my profile with it?), I can't add it to the portfolio because it's not a job I did, the qualifications tab doesn't contain a link.

Only thing I can do is suggest and wait on your response, which is a pain. The support I spoke with earlier was very good - at copying help article content to me on chat and stating the obvious... It's not viable to add certificate was the outcome of 15 minutes of chatting.

So I'm writing this thread hoping to put some extra pressure on you to get this rolling and add the certificate to your list of approved certifications. Here's my certificate, please refer to it for any extra information on the provider etc. I'd be more than happy to help out in any way possible to expedite things and put this as an extra piece of qualification on my profile:

https://www.credential.net/10377206

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 4
That's not a legit cert.
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
3 of 4

Vuk,

Only certificates that can be validated by Upwork can currently be added to the Certifications section of the profile. We appreciate your feedback but, unfortunately, we can't provide any ETA for when a certificate you suggested will be added to the official list.

Meanwhile, you can add the certification to your portfolio. It doesn't have to be linked with any contract you completed on Upwork.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

popovicvuk
Vuk P Member Since: Dec 29, 2016
4 of 4

Thanks! Will add to portfolio.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS