Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hate this issue with spam

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
11 of 15

Askhat, no idea if that job is real or not, but, if I may so, your proposals need a hell of a lot of work..... I would hazard a guess that most genuine clients will not respond to proposals like that.....

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
12 of 15

Hi Askhat,

Can you please confirm if this is the same job you shared earlier? If it iasn't, please flag it by using the link on the job post page so our team could review and check if it's in line with Upwork ToS.

Highlighted
Zellena S Member Since: Dec 3, 2017
13 of 15

How are you doing today, Hope fine? there are no problems with location... your job will be based on your location.

My Name is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Brief Introduction:

About us

**Edited for Community Guidelines** is a Translational Biology Company committed to making accurate personalized cancer care more affordable through our proprietary technology.

This technology enables physicians make an informed treatment decision for a cancer patient by determining the most optimal drug combination.

The company's technology platform, Oncoprint, analyses multiple drugs to arrive at the best fit for a cancer patient in just seven days. Two Indian-origin scientists in the United States felt the world needed to rethink conventional drug therapies for cancer patients. Pradip K. Majumder, a professor of oncology at the Harvard Medical School, and Mallik Sundaram, a faculty member at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, formed a company called Mitra Lifesciences in 2008.

A technology platform that uses data analytics allows Mitra Biotech to find the most effective cancer drug for specific patients in seven days—exponentially faster than traditional methods.

Duties:

Administrative/Clerical duties, supervisions and monitoring. Scheduling programs, flights and keeping me up to date with them. Acting as an alternative telephone correspondence while I'm away. Making regular contacts and drop-offs on my behalf. Assisting with payroll and monitoring some of my financial activities

Available Position: Personal Assistant
Type: Part-Time/ Full-Time
Hours: 5-10 Hours per week
Weekly Pay: $300

a) However i have a lot of pending assignments that need to be handled and i believe these tasks are simple tasks which you can carry out pending the time i get back.

b) You will be receiving weekly Check upon completion of your weekly assignments.

Let me know if you interested so we proceed.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I am getting a lot of spam

Highlighted
Community Leader
Felix M Member Since: Dec 9, 2017
14 of 15

Hi Zellena,

You may support our community by, please, using the link on the job post page to flag it, so our team may review the post and check if it's in line with Upwork ToS.

Felix
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
Amanda F Member Since: Aug 8, 2015
15 of 15

Nah Pandora, I am doing good here and was when I wrote this post actually, just making an observation at the time that there hasn't been as much jobs that are decent. It got a little better since actually. I think it's the time of the year but the fake and spam jobs are always bad actually. I'm definitely not new. lol

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS