🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Have chased with a fake client
Page options
e1d71821
Community Member

Have chased with a fake client

A client invited me by proposal and tell me to do about 3 tasks in fix rate and when tasks are done he tell me to do more free. Than he asks to refund and i files a dispute is it right decision?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
e1d71821
Community Member

Community sent me an email consist of these words " You will be credited in 1-3 business days but today is third day

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your experience with the client. Yes, you can initiate a dispute if you do not accept the refund request. I see that the relevant team is already assisting you with the dispute via a support ticket. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
e1d71821
Community Member

Community sent me an email consist of these words " You will be credited in 1-3 business days but today is third day

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for following up. While we can't disclose any specifics about an ongoing dispute case, It looks like you've been in touch with the appropriate team regarding your concern and a support ticket has been set up. Please wait til the end of day today and don't hesitate to update the ticket if you still haven't received the credit tomorrow (28- October).

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths