🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Have my applications even been seen or just j...
Page options
c07c328b
Community Member

Have my applications even been seen or just junked by Upwork?

I am all new to this website, and as I made my initial job applications I gave my website adress, my telephone number, my full name. I didn't know this was not allowed, I only found out later, here on the community (I thought it would be a good thing to show a perspective client that I have a registered company and where in the world I am). 

So my question is - I have sent out about 6 job applications that way, spent half my "connects" , gotten zero responses (even though I was only applying for things I am perfect for), and I am starting to think that Upwork just junked my applications for the non-allowed information in them, but never told me, just let me keep waisting my "connects" - Is that what happens? 

1 REPLY 1
celgins
Community Member

Jacqueline,

At the basic level, have you checked your Stats to see if Upwork is still tracking the proposals you submitted?

Try here to see the proposals you submitted.

Then try here to see more details about the proposals you submitted.

I'm not sure if Upwork has changed any rules lately, but it is likely your proposals were sent as-is. Or, Upwork's filters may have stripped your contact information from the proposal cover letter.

You might get an idea about what happened by reading through the Upwork Trust and Safety Team process.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members