🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Have not received my connects.
Page options
jax11000
Community Member

Have not received my connects.

Hello,

I am wondering if I am missing something.

When I look under my connects tab it tells me that my billing period was February 9th to March 9th. Today is now the 10th and I have not received my new connects. Is there a time during the day I should expect them or is this an error with the system?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Jason D wrote:

When I look under my connects tab it tells me that my billing period was February 9th to March 9th. Today is now the 10th and I have not received my new connects. Is there a time during the day I should expect them or is this an error with the system?

Do you have a paid membership?

If not you will be waiting a looooong time, because free connects were abolished in spring last year.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Jason D wrote:

Do you have a paid membership?

If not you will be waiting a looooong time, because free connects were abolished in spring last year.

jax11000
Community Member

Thank you for your response Petra, if I understand you right that means I will not be able to apply for any new jobs unless I get a paid membership?

petra_r
Community Member

Jason D wrote:

Thank you for your response Petra, if I understand you right that means I will not be able to apply for any new jobs unless I get a paid membership?

Nooooo, you can also buy them in batches for $ 0.15 each! Just go to your settings and then Connects and Memberships and follow the steps

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members