🐈 Community

Have to Login EVERYTIME

Hi, I am new Freelancer.

I have this unique problem where I have to login each time I open the browser. I use Edge. If I close the browser then open Upwork I am not automatically logged In. I have to press the Login with google button and then the whole shabang. '

How do I fix that?

3 REPLIES 3
aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Talha, 

The feature is designed with security in mind. Your session length can vary based on several factors, but the system will ask you to log in again or enter your login information when we feel it's necessary. 

If you just closed the browser, opened it immediately, and were requested to log in, your browser could be clearing your cookies and cache when you close it. If you feel that this is an issue, let us know by replying on this thread and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Thankyou for replying quickly. Yes It seems like an extra bit of hassle everytime. I realise this is a security feature, but could you help me manoeuvre around it. I dont want to login everytime.

Hi Talha,

Thank you for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork