Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you noticed or it is just me?

three-eleven
Community Guru
Mike Y Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
11 of 13

@Daniel C wrote:

What they don't realize is that by paying peanuts they're actually sabotaging their chances of finding a good freelancer. So they end up with someone who can barely speak English and who'' call them "sir".

exactly, and than paying x2 to fix that

"Mentally melting down hear the sound of the same old sound going round" Stuck Mojo
moti01
Community Leader
Abdulmoti S Member Since: Jan 12, 2017
12 of 13

Smiley Happy You are actually right, I was asked a couple of times to fix and proofread something someone else did, it was terrible, terrible and it could have cost less with less time if the client just had hired a quality freelancer and paid a little bit more. At the end it cost him more than it would if he just hired a quality freelancer.

Most of time cheap produces cheap. 

three-eleven
Community Guru
Mike Y Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
13 of 13

they are trying to gamble to win a chance, but it frequently ends up with how it is supposed to be :-D

@Abdulmoti S wrote:

Smiley Happy You are actually right, I was asked a couple of times to fix and proofread something someone else did, it was terrible, terrible and it could have cost less with less time if the client just had hired a quality freelancer and paid a little bit more. At the end it cost him more than it would if he just hired a quality freelancer.

Most of time cheap produces cheap. 

"Mentally melting down hear the sound of the same old sound going round" Stuck Mojo
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS