🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Haven’t got my connects for monthly subscript...
Page options
3ed852fe
Community Member

Haven’t got my connects for monthly subscription

Hello. I have the technical issue. I paid for my monthly subscription Freelancer Plus, but I haven’t got my 80 connects. Please check my connections history and solve this issue. Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Arsenii,

Your Connects were awarded to your profile at the begging of the month when your cycle was updated. Once your new cycle starts you will receive the 80 Connects again. 
To view your current cycle go to Settings > Membership & Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I paid for the new subscription yesterday.  So I need to wait for the 1st of December to receive my connects? 

Hi Arsenii,

I checked and it looks like your last payment for the Plus Membership was actually on November 3rd. This is why your billing cycle is Nov 3, 2021 — Dec 2, 2021. You can check this in your Transaction History and Memberships & Connects.

~Andrea
Upwork
3ed852fe
Community Member

So why did Upwork charge 16$ from my bank account yesterday? You can check this transaction in your system. This is only Upwork, that had acception to this card. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Happy to check, Arsenii! It looks like this charge is not related to a Connects purchase at all. Please check your Transaction History on your Client profile, you received an invoice yesterday from an Hourly Contract.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members