🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Haven't received Withdrawn funds yet?
Page options
danishtahir567
Community Member

Haven't received Withdrawn funds yet?

I initiated a request of withdrawal on 5th Feb 2021 but still I didn't got any payments in my local bank!
At first when I initiated a request, it came in 2 hours max, Now it is taking way more than that!! 
I wanna know where my money went ? In the timesheet, it says the status is paid but in my local bank, I have nothing. Its been 3rd day and there is no issue with my Bank.

7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Danish,

I checked and it seems that the transaction is currently in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
julie_1917
Community Member

Same here, I request a withdrawal last April 25, it say's the withdrawal is already processed same day on 25th, i tried to withdraw again my remaining funds on 26th and i received it same day usually i am receiving my withdrawal same day. It's 27th today and i called the bank but say's still nothing on their system. I am just confused why my withdrawal on 26th already received but the first withdrawal which is on 25th still not yet. 

Hi Julie Ann,

I checked, and it looks like you withdrew your funds via Direct to Local Bank. For Direct to Local Bank transfer, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Holidays in the US and in your location can also delay the process. It seems like the previous withdrawal was also done during the weekend. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. You might want to check the following help articles for more information:

Direct to Local Bank

Direct to Local Bank Fees and Timing

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for the reply, will let you know once i didn't received it after 8 day. 🙂 Thanks again!

cmiramontes7
Community Member

Hey! I have the same issue.. This is my first time using Upwork.

I requested my withdrawal to local bank on Feb 2... it's Feb 11 and still no news. I'm not getting any answers, just to wait for 8 buisness, it's already been the 8 business days and now no one responds!

Hey! I'm having the worst first experience with upwork. I just started using it, everything was going fine, until I requested my first withdrawal (direct to local bank) back in Feb 2, 2022... They told me it would take up to 4 business days, so I waited and nothing. 

Then they told me to wait 8 business days to start tracing the money. Today is that day, and now I'm not getting any answers. This is awful and untrustworthy. Anyone with a similar experience that guide me here? I really need the money by now! 

Hi Carlos,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with the trace.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members