🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Haven't received (free) connects
Page options
cb524756
Community Member

Haven't received (free) connects

Hi,

Registered a freelancer account, and then an agency account, even bought Agency Plus plan. Still have 0 available connects. Is it meant to work that way?

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Igor,

Yes that is correct. The Agency plus plan is a monthly subscription for $20.00 (USD) that gives agencies access to build their team and purchase shared agency Connects for $0.15 (USD) per Connect. To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran and thanks for your reply!

Could you please help me figure out, why haven't I received any free connects from the start? I've registered yesterday. I have zero connects and never received them after registering on Upwork. 

• When a new freelancer successfully registers on Upwork, they’ll receive 80 Connects to start building relationships. 

Hi Igor,

Since you're an exclusive member of your agency, you can only work under the agency and use the connects of the Agency pool.
You can change your status to non-exclusive member so that you can work as an independent freelancer as well. But, please keep in mind that working as a team can be done only under the agency profile. 
To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members