🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Haven’t received payment to a local bank ...
Page options
koval4u
Community Member

Haven’t received payment to a local bank account

Hello !I would have received it to a local bank account but I haven’t received my 2 last payments .My expected date of delivery was 19 and 20 December .How long should I wait ?How I can make sure that money will reach me ?I am from Toronto ,Canada
7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yevheniia,

I'm sorry to hear your withdrawn earnings still haven't reflected on your account. We can confirm that your withdrawal was successful on our end. Please keep in mind that it can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you don`t receive your funds after 8 business days let us know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
koval4u
Community Member

Also I have received strange activity on my account and I have changed
password

Hi Yevheniia,

Could you please send me a PM with more information regarding the suspicious activity you mentioned so I can check with the team? You can PM me by clicking on my name. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
koval4u
Community Member

It was saying that somebody was trying to log in from unrecognized device
and it was from Toronto
davesantamaria
Community Member

Got the same problem. I was expecting it on Dec. 20. It usually arrived on my bank 2 days after I withdrawn my earnings but now it's been 3 days but I still don't get the update email that they have already processed my request.

Hi Dave,

For local bank transfers, it can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be available in your bank account. If your funds are not reflected in your account after 8 business days, please let us know so we can initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
koval4u
Community Member

Also bank was asking what kind of transfer it is ?Is there is a way to get
money earlier .Cause I have done work about 4 weeks ago and still haven’t
received payment for it

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths