🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Having Zero Connects
Page options
krishv
Community Member

Having Zero Connects

Hey,

My account has been reactivated recently after a very long period. I am searching for jobs to apply.

But I am unable to apply for jobs since I do not have enough connects. As I understand, I will get or receive some connects at beginning of each billing cycle, I can able to use those connects to apply for jobs. If I need more connects I can buy with respect to my need. Finally, Unused connects will be carry forward to next month's bill cycle.

With my understanding, Just a curious question, Since I have "0" connects balance in my account. Will I receive connects later days?

Or I need to purchase new connects to apply for jobs?

Best,

Venkat.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Venkata Krishnan,

Freelancer Basic plan doesn't include free connects so you'll need to purchase them if you'd like to send proposals. This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Check the options available to you and learn more about the acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Venkata Krishnan,

Freelancer Basic plan doesn't include free connects so you'll need to purchase them if you'd like to send proposals. This can vary based on your location, but all Upwork users will be able to purchase Connects with a credit card or prepaid card. If you aren’t able to use a credit card or prepaid card or you don’t have an Upwork balance, in many cases you’ll be able to use PayPal. Check the options available to you and learn more about the acceptable billing methods for paying memberships.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members