🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Having a hard time getting Job's
Page options
parina_ricky_rya
Community Member

Having a hard time getting Job's

I tried to look for Job here in upwork, am pretty new here and trying to look for Job that is suite for my ability and skills, i got one but he said that the Job is to buy books for sale on amazon, and they should purchase 2 copies of the book and then stipulate 2 Verified reviews, i dont have any ideas though how to do but I just agree with my client since i experience should not be last until you haven't tried nor have some mistakes, he added on our conversation that i would get paid one the review has been posted can you please help me understand how to do this ? Thanks
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ricky Ryan P wrote:
... the Job is to buy books for sale on amazon, and they should purchase 2 copies of the book and then stipulate 2 Verified reviews, sted can you please help me understand how to do this ? Thanks

That is not only a violation of Upwork's and Amazon's terms of service, it is also fraudulent and you must not even consider doing such a thing. Amazon have already sued over 1000 freelancers from another site for such behaviour.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Ricky Ryan P wrote:
... the Job is to buy books for sale on amazon, and they should purchase 2 copies of the book and then stipulate 2 Verified reviews, sted can you please help me understand how to do this ? Thanks

That is not only a violation of Upwork's and Amazon's terms of service, it is also fraudulent and you must not even consider doing such a thing. Amazon have already sued over 1000 freelancers from another site for such behaviour.

Hello, thanks for your response meaning to say the client would want me to buy something right and I need to put a review huhu but I haven't accept any contracts yet with this client since he told me that he will let me know if I could do the Job , but yes thank for your respond this help me alot and help me understand that this is a violation. thanks 

Hello, actually decline the offer of the Client but yeah starting to look again for Job but for some reason I wasn't be able to get any response from them can u help me please :'(
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members