cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having a hard time getting Job's

parina_ricky_rya
Ricky Ryan P Member Since: Aug 31, 2019
1 of 4
I tried to look for Job here in upwork, am pretty new here and trying to look for Job that is suite for my ability and skills, i got one but he said that the Job is to buy books for sale on amazon, and they should purchase 2 copies of the book and then stipulate 2 Verified reviews, i dont have any ideas though how to do but I just agree with my client since i experience should not be last until you haven't tried nor have some mistakes, he added on our conversation that i would get paid one the review has been posted can you please help me understand how to do this ? Thanks
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 4

Ricky Ryan P wrote:
... the Job is to buy books for sale on amazon, and they should purchase 2 copies of the book and then stipulate 2 Verified reviews, sted can you please help me understand how to do this ? Thanks

That is not only a violation of Upwork's and Amazon's terms of service, it is also fraudulent and you must not even consider doing such a thing. Amazon have already sued over 1000 freelancers from another site for such behaviour.

View solution in original post

parina_ricky_rya
3 of 4

Hello, thanks for your response meaning to say the client would want me to buy something right and I need to put a review huhu but I haven't accept any contracts yet with this client since he told me that he will let me know if I could do the Job , but yes thank for your respond this help me alot and help me understand that this is a violation. thanks 

parina_ricky_rya
4 of 4
Hello, actually decline the offer of the Client but yeah starting to look again for Job but for some reason I wasn't be able to get any response from them can u help me please :'(
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS