🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Having issue while buying the connects
Page options
sukhpalsingh2
Community Member

Having issue while buying the connects

Hi Support,

I have already added my payment method and now, I want to buy the connects and I am facing the issues while buying the connects. When I am adding the debit card information, this is displaying an error like the invalid card number like options even I have already checked so many times, I am entering valid information. Could you please assist me with the same ASAP?

Your response is awaited on high priority.

Best Regards,
Sukhpal

9 REPLIES 9
lysis10
Community Member

Posting your credit card number and full billing info to ownnnn the competition.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Sukhpal S wrote:

Hi Support,

I have already added my payment method and now, I want to buy the connects and I am facing the issues while buying the connects. When I am adding the debit card information, this is displaying an error like this: **Edited for Community Guidelines** even I have already checked so many times, I am entering valid information. Could you please assist me with the same ASAP?

Your response is awaited on high priority.

Best Regards,
Sukhpal

Sukhpal, this is an open forum. Delete the attachment immediately. 

Masters degree in CS. But posts full CC info on the internets.

This is what happens when you do peoples homework I guess.

Martina,

Sukhpal S has deleted the information (he or some mod, I don't know), but in your response, by quoting it, the capture link is still active.
Maybe you can edit it?

JoanneP

Hi Sukhpal,

I checked your account and see that you already have an open ticket for this concern. A member of our team will update your ticket to assist you further, thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
lysis10
Community Member

so I guess I'll say it since nobody else did.

OP you uploaded the screenshot to a public site and it's still there. You posted your CC number, the security code and your billing info. If you are smart, you'll cancel the card and get a new one.

florydev
Community Member

Wowza
graphicavmx
Community Member

To whom it may concern, I'm facing the same issue which "sukhpal" faced. Need assistance

Thank you

Hi Saad,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you’re experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you’re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members