🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Having issues accessing the support ticket to...
Page options
spoonfish99
Community Member

Having issues accessing the support ticket to try and get my account unsuspended

Hi, I am in the process of trying to resolve and issue about my account being suspended and when I try and access the ticket on the support site I just get a rotating circle as it tries to complete the request.

But it never allows me to see the ticket and respond.

I can see the ticket under a pale overlay so can see there is something there for ticket number 31204205 but I can't get any further.

I'm desperately trying to follow the instructions given, but can't tell if this issue is progressing or not.

All I want to do is get my account sorted and move on with using UpWork which was great up till this point with plenty of work coming in, but now I'm watching potential jobs perfectly suited to me whoosh pas and am unable to send a proposal.

Could someone suggest how I can get around this constant loading screen and ensure someone is trying to work on unlocking my account please?

Many thanks

Gareth

5 REPLIES 5
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

I can't figure out how to access my tickets anymore so I just ask the Bot and he gives me a link.  Stupid.

I can get to the ticket/request page fine, it's when I click through onto the specific request that it just hangs as if trying to load the details - but the infuriating thing is I can see the details but it's all just greyed out while a timer circle rotates forever...

Hi Gareth,

Could you try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in via another browser to access your ticket section on this Link? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Okay, I've cleared my cache on safari and retried but still get the same problem.

Ive also used Chrome, but even after clearing the cache before trying on this browser, I still have exactly the same issue.

A little frustrating...

I've uploaded a screenshot so you can see wht I mean about being able to see the screen below, but the circle just keeps spinning for ever (so it seems - I gave up after ten minutes.)

Gareth

A quick update. I uninstalled and reinstalled chrome and now it seems to be working again.

Thanks for your help, hopefully I'll be able to get through about the ticket now - thanks for your help...

Gareth

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members