🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Having issues with creating my account
Page options
moshdesigner
Community Member

Having issues with creating my account

Hi,

I have been trying to create an account for a week now but I can't, so I am looking for help.

First, I used my alias as a contact name. Then I typed in my name as it appears on my bank account. I got then an Upwork message stating that my name could not be recognised by the bank.

**Edited for community guidelines**

After several futile attempts (changing the name to surname first, name last... removing all diacritical marks from my name), I got the same message as reply. After that, I changed my contact name to my real name (no diacritical marks also). Then I got the following message, and I don't know what else to do.

Could anyone please guide me on this issue? I am starting to lose it. : (

I did not use a last initial in place of a full last name. The second point confuses me, since I typed in my real name and that's that, though I am unsure as to wether that could pose an error. 

I guess the third point would be the culprit but then... how would I know when that ID verification has ended? 

And also, when I take a look into my account settings, under "Getting Paid", the following text appears at the top:

Regards,

Mosh

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Mosh.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks a bunch.

Thanks a lot. I will be waiting.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths