🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Having to remind clients to activate mileston...
Page options
e_skoldebring
Community Member

Having to remind clients to activate milestone

Recently I have had to remind several clients to activate their milestones after adding/funding it, so that I can submit the work and request payment. This was never the case before, they just added a milestone and I submitted the work.

Has something changed in the way clients add milestones, an extra step where they now have to "activate" it?

1 REPLY 1
davidcmarcus
Community Member

Erik S wrote:

Recently I have had to remind several clients to activate their milestones after adding/funding it, so that I can submit the work and request payment. This was never the case before, they just added a milestone and I submitted the work.

Has something changed in the way clients add milestones, an extra step where they now have to "activate" it?

I've noticed it as well.  I'm guessing it's another bug they know about but it's just not vital to fix.

Some of these bugs include the missing previous clients link under a job post, the incorrect accounting and updating of last seen and applications on job posts, the delay between showing hired numbers, etc.

I've asked for a list of these bugs, I'm still waiting...

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Not-showing-quot-Previous-Client-quot-anymore-in-job-pos...

I believe the historic way of moaning in the community about it eventually leads to the bug miraculously fixing itself

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members