🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Having trouble when working because time trac...
Page options
864c2f55
Community Member

Having trouble when working because time tracker disabled

We're having some trouble when working because there are caution of time tracker disabled, even though we're working without problem or cases. We're working as NFT grinder and management to get whitelisted and also build the project. 

And today, we're trouble because there are written the contract paused by upwork because upwork investigating the problem, what that means for? Our client not announce for us about that and we're not doing something hazard or harmful in upwork or for client, could you explain about the investigating is means for? Please, we need the clarity from upwork about this probem to survive and also continue our lifes, thank you🙏🏻

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

11 REPLIES 11
turbocro
Community Member

The message clearly say that there is an issue with your client account, it simply warn you not to do any more work until your client resolve the issue with Upwork. There is nothing you could do here except stop working until this is resolved.

Thanks for your response, but i want to know about the issue with our client, what do you think the reason of issue or factor so the contract could be paused by upwork? Could you explain, sir?

Hi Hanon,

Thank you for your message. We are unable to discuss other user's account with you for confidentiality purposes. You will be notified as soon as the issue is resolved on the client's account. Until then, we do not encourage you to continue working or submit any work to your client.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks sir pradeep for the explanation, but i'm sorry excuse me, i want to know about the issues of our client happen, could you inform me a little bit about the issues? I'll forward to our client if needed to get the fast response from the client, sir. Please, help us and solve the problem as soon as possible sir🙏🏻

I'm sorry again sir, so what should i do the next? How long the problem can solved again? And we can back to work? Please we have to continue this jobs to survive in our life sir, please help us, thank you🙏🏻

Hi Hanom,

As Pradeep previously shared, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account for privacy reasons, and you should not resume working with this client until their issue is resolved and you see the hold lifted from the contract on your end. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
864c2f55
Community Member

Okay thanks for the information sir luiggi, but please do overcome to this issue, indeed our client kinda slow response and we also remind him to check their upwork to resolve the problem, and i think upwork team could make the best wise decision and best problem solve for us, please help us because we need this job to survive in our life and also develop our jobs competency, thank you

864c2f55
Community Member

Hello sir, any response or decision there? Please be wise, our client have no instructions to stop working, and he also satisfying with our performance, so why upwork paused the contract without concern and consider? If any problem, please inform to us, so we can prevent and also help upwork to remind our client. Once again, please be wise and be good problem solver. Thank you, we're waiting for solution from upwork as soon as possible.

Hi Hanom,

Thank you for your message. As advised earlier, we are already communicating with the client to resolve this matter at the earliest. Feel free to connect with your client if you need further clarification. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks for your response, sir pradeep. So, do you have the conversation with our client yet, sir? Please we hope there are good decision and great result, wish the our client's account can be used properly again and have no suspend anymore. Hopefully in the next week would be found the best result.

Hello Sir Pradeep, any update progress for problem issue about our client? Please we need to continue the job as soon as possible if can, if there aren't serious/huge problem, please to make best decision and solution for us. Thanks Sir.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members