🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Having trouble while setting up for payme...
Page options
rahul098
Community Member

Having trouble while setting up for payment

I am unable to set up my payment. I have selected the direct to local bank option while submitting my details I get the below error of sorts,

Your request was unsuccessful. Please make sure payment method details are correct and up to date.

when all my details are up to date and if I am worng I don't know where I am going wrong could someone please help me on this.Thank you, I am waiting for you reply as soon as possible

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rahul,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

You can find payment methods available in your country by going to your Settings> Get Paid and clicking Add a Payment method. Check out this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am also experiencing the same problem. Please help.

Hi Geraldine,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with setting up your payment method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I am also getting the same error. Please see attached screenshot. I hope you can get this fixed ASAP.

Hi Mark,

Our team will reach out to you as well and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I still haven't heard from your team. They can reach me via the following:

**edited for Community Guidelines**

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mark, 

I checked your account and I can see that a member of the Customer Support Team has reached out to you through an email support ticket. You should be able to access it here or through your email inbox. Feel free to update the same ticket thread if you need further help. 

~ Avery
Upwork
bfb2f1c1
Community Member

Hi Avery,

Thanks for checking. Yes, I've seen your Customer Support Team's email. I'll just do as they say in the instructions and update the ticket if necessary.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths