🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Having trouble with my Account after I up...
Page options
rezanasimi
Community Member

Having trouble with my Account after I update my profile

Hello

for last few weeks there where a notification on the top of upwork.com page, saying update your profile, however I already had share enough info about me and a photo which was clearly show my face.

last night eventually I update my profile again,

After updating I lost every thing I had.

Message box is empty,

my previous contracts are gone

I don't have access to some pages

and more problems.

It looks like a new account.

yesterday before I update my profile I finished a contract, clients says he gaved me 5 star rate , I want to do the same for him but I don't have any access.

how  I am able to talk with the client ?!  because android app and desktp app are  still working.

But I can use them just for chat.  android app is Ok but it's not easy to understand how to work with.

Also if I click on the green links in chats on desktop app (Like "view details") the page opens  and show **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Or

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I can't do any thing.
Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Shokrollah N wrote:

last night eventually I update my profile again,

After updating I lost every thing I had.

Message box is empty,

my previous contracts are gone

I don't have access to some pages

and more problems.

It looks like a new account.

yesterday before I update my profile I finished a contract, clients says he gaved me 5 star rate , I want to do the same for him but I don't have any access.

The profile you are posting from has not done any jobs and was created on the 5th of November last year. So clearly you have 2 accounts / profiles, which is not allowed.

Also (and more seriously) - the profile you are posting from was rejected, so could not possibly have been hired by a client.

Try logging out and logging back in with the email address you received your latest contract messages on.

However, when your profile was originally rejected, you should not have created a new one... That is a serious violation of the terms of service.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shokrollah,

Please note that it is against Upwork ToS to have more than one account. Please close the account you are not using.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths